We all have that moment. The moment where you are in front of a beautiful girl and you just go blank. You don’t know what to say, she is just standing there, staring at you, praying you know how to control the whole interaction.
What you need to know, especially in Singapore is that 90% of the girls on the streets will feel awkward being approached on the street, they will be feeling the same butterflies you feel simply because they don’t know how to react, don’t know what to do and haven’t been in such a situation.
This article gives you 2 tips to help you to never run out of things to say.
Curiosity is a powerful tool in an interaction, asking questions can actually make an interaction fun and create attraction. Only if you ask it properly and LISTEN to her. Listening to her is a very important part of the interaction.
During situations, when you feel stuck, the one question you have to ask yourself is.
What do I want to know about her?
The difference between asking questions you genuinely want to know the answer to and a question you ask for the sake of asking is that when you ask a question for the sake of asking, you automatically think of the next question or you don’t listen to what she has to say.
When you ask a question and she answers, always expands on the answer.
Me: What kind of movies do you like to watch?
Me: Oh I didn’t think you were someone who enjoyed action movies, you seemed more like someone who would enjoy sad Korean movies and cry themselves to sleep every day 😉
You can always expand on her answer, and it gives her a lot of things to work with to continue the conversation. You can also tease her answers in a fun cheeky way (NOT IN AN OFFENSIVE WAY!).
- Cold reading
Cold reading means analyzing someone and making statements based on how they look and behave. This article will give a brief way to do cold reading as it as an extensive topic and will be covered in a future article.
Cold reading is an art when mastered can amaze girls with how much you know about them without even asking them. There were a lot of cases where I was talking to a girl who is in a polytechnic or university and correctly guessed what kind of major they did or what course they were in.
Even if you get the cold read wrong, they will wonder how you came up with such a cold read.
When you meet a girl for the first time, with experience you can tell if she is introvert or extrovert, logical or creative, the kind of occupation which suits her (sales, accountancy, theater, arts).
This takes a lot of practice and you will need enough experience to tell how different girls personality are based on how they look and how they behave.
So how does cold reading work? You must trust your instincts.
These are some questions you can ask yourself.
- Introvert or extrovert?
- Introverts usually dress simply and are generally shyer when you meet them for the first time in an interaction. If she seems very comfortable to talk to you about an interaction she is usually an extrovert.
- If she seems shy and quiet but you feel like she is someone who is probably very talkative with her friends, you can call her out on that.
- Logical or creative
- This is based on her fashion sense and the way she expresses herself. Logical girls are usually more straightforward and portray fewer emotions in the beginning.
- You can also ask her if she preferred English or math in secondary school. Those who prefer English are more creative.
- If she is very talkative, professional or portrays herself pleasantly and confidently she is usually someone who do sales or mass communication in poly Uni.
- If she analyses, slow to response have a very simple outfit she usually does accounts or is in an accounting course
- If she looks deeply into your eyes and tries to read you, she usually studies or practices psychology
You can easily do some more cold reads on hobbies, movies, siblings and there are other possibilities. The ones above are just the basic.
So there you have it, 2 techniques you can use to never run out of things to say, of course, you will still feel stuck, but when you do, just remember
- What do I want to know about her?
- What does how she portray herself to tell me about her?
With that, you should have enough weapons to go out, meet girls and get some dates.
Till next time.If you found this post useful, great! But all that knowledge means nothing until you put it into action. Stop procrasturbating and start taking action...first by being a part of our closed-doors, roundtable of elite players in Singapore. Click here to see how you can get access to The Social Gym and start working your social muscles.
It is always weird writing an about me especially if you are writing about yourself in the third person.
So what do you want to know about me? I have been approaching women on the streets and in clubs since 2011.
Why did I do it? It was because I was fucking frustrated with how my relationship with women was. I was sick of being friend zoned and being rejected. I decided things have to change, that I will change myself to be a better and more attractive me.
Over the years, I have garnered skills.
A particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a fantasy to women everywhere. If you learn from me now, that will be the start of it. I will teach you, I will help you in whatever way I can. But if you don't learn from me, I won't teach you, I will not look for you, and I won't find you.#takenreference
Latest posts by Emcee (see all)
- 2 Tips to never run out of things to say - April 6, 2017
- How to handle social awkwardness in an interaction. - March 2, 2017
- 4 things to do that can turn you into an approach machine - January 31, 2017